Bay Area Business Attorneys
Acuña Regli: Sophisticated Legal Analysis Applied to Complex Business Issues
Business and Corporate Matters
Acuña Regli counsels businesses from initial formation to final dissolution. The firm’s expertise lies in business formation and acquisitions as well as in negotiating agreements between owners and counseling businesses in the day-to-day issues which inevitably arise. The firm has developed particular expertise in representing its clients in:
* Forming corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, general partnerships, and limited partnerships.
* Private equity placements and financing arrangements.
* Annual maintenance and compliance for corporations and other business entities.
* Private placements, business financing, and pre-IPO funding.
* Counseling businesses through their daily operations and issues.
* Employment, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements.
* Asset purchase agreements as well as corporate mergers and acquisitions.
* Buy-sell agreements and business succession plans.
* Ownership disputes and dissolutions.
* Non-profit corporations and private foundations.
* Intellectual property issues.
Real Estate Transactions
Acuña Regli represents clients in transactions involving every facet of real estate investment, development, and management. The firm’s clients include: owners, investors, and developers; private lenders and investment promoters; title insurers, real estate brokers, and escrow companies; and, construction contractors, architects, and engineers. The firm has assisted its clients with:
* Purchase and Sales Agreements
* 1031 Exchanges and Tenant-In-Common Agreements
* Family Limited Partnerships
* Financing Arrangements
* Commercial and Residential Leasing
* Investor Entity Formation
* Private Equity Placements and Financing Arrangements
For more information, contact our office. Also feel free to read our Frequently Asked Questions