Inheritance Disputes, Will Contests, and Probate Litigation
When All Else Fails . . .
As the baby boom generation enters their retirement years, the United States of America is poised for the largest wave of family wealth transfers ever experienced. More than $55 trillion is expected to transfer within the lifetime of the next generation. This has caused an increase in lawsuits between beneficiaries and against executors, administrators, and trustees. Attorneys with Acuña Regli are ready to represent the aggrieved or to defend against unwarranted claims.
Acuña Regli is staffed by experienced trial and appellate attorneys with strong tax backgrounds. Poised, polished, professional, and prepared; the firm’s litigation lawyers represent:
- Trustees and executors who are defending themselves from groundless beneficiary claims
- Heirs and beneficiaries who have been victimized by dishonest or uninformed executors and trustees
- Attorneys, accountants, and financial institutions who have been caught in the middle of conflicting claims, or wrongfully accused by persons seeking “deep pockets”
- Real estate professionals and title companies who are left to unravel real estate title problems after an executor or trustee has failed to transfer title properly, and
- Elders and concerned family members who suspect that elder abuse has been committed.
Regardless of the size or complexity of a matter, Acuña & Regli advises clients on all available courses of action, recommends a negotiation or litigation strategy, and provides an estimate of fees before taking action. The firm continually updates its analysis and strategy, working with clients toward the successful conclusion of the claim or lawsuit.
In cases where litigation is unavoidable, Acuña Regli’s trial seasoned attorneys provide the experience to resolve matters quickly and economically. The firm is prepared to manage all phases of trial, appeal, or settlement and has strong relationships with all Northern California probate and civil trial departments. Although Acuña Regli attorneys are zealous advocates, the firm will recommend only actions which are cost effective and which provide strategically appropriate solutions.
For more information, contact our office. Also feel free to read our Frequently Asked Questions